Housed in a beautiful historic building in the heart of Downtown Fairhope, Tamara's Downtown offers casual fine dining in an elegant, Tuscan inspired atmosphere. From the grand dining room and classically handcrafted main bar, to the New Orleans style courtyard and artistically inspired "Bloody Mary" bar, each distinctive area of the restaurant offers something to suite every guest's desire.
Opened in January, 2008, the restaurant has received the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor with a consistent 4 1/2 star rating. With it's open floor plan and over 6000 square feet of space, Tamara's is the perfect venue for bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners, business meetings, and special occasion dinners as well as just a perfect meeting spot for friends. A visit to the wine bar is a must, with an extensive wine list that will please everyone from wine connoisseur to amateur. We also offer a large selection of Martinis and our expert bartenders can prepare your favorite libation.
We offer an expansive menu featuring everything from gourmet cheese, fresh local seafood, pasta and eclectic burgers, to unique specialty dishes and everything in between. Our Sunday Brunch has become a Fairhope tradition, featuring all of your favorite breakfast and lunch items, as well as bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys. And you simply must indulge in one of our scrumptuous homemade desserts.
- Casual Fine Dining
- Fresh Local Fish and All Types of Seafood
- Specialty Pasta Dishes, Exquisite Prime Rib, Hand Cut Steaks, Eclectic Burgers
- Extensive Wine List and Full Service Bar
- Tuscan Insired Decor Featuring an Impressive Selection of Original Artwork
- The Perfect Venue for Luncheons & Special Occasion Dinners
- Seating for Up To 130 Guests
- Sunday Brunch Featuring Bottomless Mimosas and One of a Kind Bloody Mary Bar
- Outdoor Seating Available On Our New Orleans Style Courtyard
- Gluten Free Menu Available
- Happy Hour Monday Thru Friday From 4-6 PM
- Children Welcome & Kid's Menu Available
- Live Music on Weekends
- Open 7 Days A Week
(Click Menu Headings to Open/Close)